Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short blue hair. She wears a pair of sunglasses and a jumpsuit with a hood that is divided into a pink half and a silver-grey half. She is also wearing a black belt, a green glove and a pair of navy high heels, and many wristbands that appear in the colors blue, yellow, and pink.
By the end of the second chorus, the pink parts of her clothing turn purple and her hair turns pink.
The routine appears to take place in front of a pool area, with palms and shapes floating around. The routine transitions between the pool scene to a white space with miscellaneous colored shapes, and a plane is also seen gliding through the space.
During the verses there are wavy lines that create water like movement, palm trees, coloured umbrellas, and random shapes when she blows a kiss.
In the chorus, there is a pool or beach with colourful shapes behind the dancer which moves around when she does a certain move.
During the instrumental break, the background is pink which shows palm trees, the dancer in clones, and some tropical plants. After that part, during the bridge, colourful neon shapes slowly fall down and there is what looks like water in a dark shade.
In the final chorus, the background is like the first two verses except now it's darker. Afterwards, there are saxophones playing in the background in a dark blue background with some red lines. Then it shows two faces of Gigi Rowe in the background wearing heart shaped sunglasses before everything turns to white.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right hand behind your head and do a small jump to the right.
Appearances in Playlists
Got That appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 2018
- Got That is the second song by Gigi Rowe in the series.
- In both the US and UK preview of Got That’s gameplay, the only scoring marks that appear are "OK" and "GOOD".
- The coach was first seen in an E3 promotion picture for the game.
- The single by Gigi Rowe was released on the same day as the gameplay preview.
- The gameplay was shown on Just Dance’s official Facebook page a few hours before it got released on Youtube.
- Gigi Rowe performed the track live in Game Experience in Rock in Rio 2017, with a screen showing the full gameplay behind her and Diegho San performing the choreography.
- Got That appears in the background of All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance).
- Got That is featured in the 80s playlist in Just Dance Unlimited, even though the song was released in 2017.
- In a Twitter announcement for the song, the lyrics are orange instead of magenta.